Regulation damper SRC 100
SRC100, the regulation damper pitch 100 mm. With frame and fins in galvanized steel, rotation pins in nylon. The fixing is done by means of bolts at the corner of the flanges; the shutter can perform an opposite or parallel movement and can be operated manually or with a servomotor.
SRC 100 - the shutter that fits to your needs
SRC is the 100 mm pitch adjustment shutter made of galvanized steel and Nylon. Discover the different types of damper and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Find out more about the SRC 100
Opposed motion or parallel operated manually or with servomotor.
- Frame in galvanized steel.
- Fins in galvanized steel.
- Rotation pins in nylon.
Types of SRC 100
- SRC100P: blade damper with opposed movement with pin for actuator (standard).
- SRC100C: blade damper with opposed movement with manual control.
- SRC100PP: shutters with blades with parallel movement with pin for actuator.
- SRC100PPC: blade damper with parallel movement and manual control.
- T10: honeycomb fins. This latest version brings with it an increase in the accessory price equal to 30%
Learn how to increase performance and reduce costs
In Vactis we create innovative solutions, customized and efficient. Contact us if you have any questions or if you want to tell us about a project. We will reply as soon as possible.
We'll reply to messages as soon as possible, write us if you have any doubts, questions or need support for a project.